Our municipal customers rely on us for expert advice and to create solutions that fit for yard waste intake, processing, hauling, and recycling.
Industry Leading Best Practices and Clean, Green Solutions
CRR serves municipalities across Florida, providing expert yard waste consulting, intake, processing, and recycling of organic resources. Our many satisfied municipal customers have come to rely on our industry-leading best practices and customized clean, green solutions for proficiently handling yard, wood, and storm debris materials. Our experts can advise and adapt the process according to state and local mandates, providing cost-efficient, effective, and environmentally sensitive solutions.
Customized Solutions Scaled to Unique Municipalities
Our organic resource recovery and recycling programs are customized to meet our clients’ unique requirements. Personalized services range from fully staffed on-site management and processing—intake, grinding, screening, and recycling—to periodic, scheduled, or on-call mobile grinding and hauling. Our convenient recycling facilities grind, screen, and recycle organic materials into earth-friendly soil products, clean mulch, biomass fuel, and landfill cover amendment.
Immediate, reliable, and big enough to handle it
When the storm passes, CRR is the first to be called by city and county officials and by other debris removal contractors. With our extensive fleet of immaculately maintained heavy equipment and tub grinders coupled with our large staff of trained, skilled operators, we can handle the biggest jobs and respond instantly in any emergency. With fast response, considerable equipment resources, and efficient, clean results, our teams add proven value to the recovery process.
Hurricane Storm Debris Clearing
After these devastating hurricanes, we processed and recycled
massive quantities of storm debris:
- 3,000,000 cubic yards, Hurricanes Dennis, Rita, and Wilma, 2005
- 4,000,000 cubic yards, Hurricane Charley in Florida, 2004
- 800,000 cubic yards, Hurricane Floyd in Virginia, 1999
- 250,000 cubic yards, Hurricane George in Puerto Rico, 1998
We take our job seriously. We’re highly responsible where it matters—environmental, regulatory, and in safety.
Not only do we offer the expertise and skilled professionalism to handle land clearing, grinding, recycling, disposal, and vegetation management, we work with integrity in every area.
- We work cleanly and efficiently, leaving no mess behind.
- We’re environmentally safe, recycling organic materials into clean mulch, soil products, biomass fuel sources, and landfill cover amendment. We market our products with an ecologically smart strategy.
- We adhere to all regulatory requirements at the local, state, and national levels.
- We’re committed to e-Verify, instant verification of work authorization. We’re insured, licensed, and bonded.
- We execute OSHA safety measures at every level.
- We’re an approved FDOT contractor.
- We’re an equal opportunity employer.
- We operate a Drug Free Workplace.
- We provide First Aid and CPR training to our employees.